Monday, March 16, 2009

93. 9:54 a.m.

i'm more awake now. not enough to think of a more creative title though....


how about an update?


- i had a dress fitting appointment this past saturday. you might remember me mentioning that last time i tried on the dress i had about six boobs. that is gone. it fits! i need to tone up my arms a bit more and could probably stand to lose an inch around my middle but that shouldn't be a problem at all. very happy :)
- chris and i looked at more tux's and i think i've finally made up my mind. :)
- i've ordered my bouquet. not going to say anything yet other than it's not flowers. and that i'm very excited about it.
- i found a guestbook on etsy that's super cute and was only $10 :)
- the invitations were mailed - i mentioned that. when we came back from duluth this weekend we already had 3 RSVP's! :)


hmmm.....


guess that's all i can manage right now. i think my spurt of being semi-awake is fading and i'm now starting to daydream about a nap after work. ah...sleep... :)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Woo hoo! :) I haven't been back to Duluth with Ryan in so long... it's going to be very interesting.