Tuesday, March 17, 2009

94. Tic-Tac


i've become obsessed with orange tic-tacs. a container a day. it satisfies my sweet tooth without all the crap. now if only someone would leave me an entire mailbox full alla juno.....

2 hours 20 minutes till i get to go home.

chris and i are going to run over to the wedding shoppe and finalize the tux order tonight. very happy about that. i think it might cost a bit more than other places but they had the exact colors i wanted. their customer service was way better! the place we checked out in duluth the girl looked like she was bored beyond belief and was rather rude in my opinion.

hmm.

that's all i got right now.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


1 comment:

KeLL said...

Orange tic tacs are delicious! I chew 2 packs of Extra Strawberry Banana gum. He keeps me sane while sitting in rush hour.
=)