Thursday, March 26, 2009

101. Chick-A-Boom!

i have that song stuck in my head and have no idea why.....


some things.....


a) our wedding is in 44 days. 44 DAYS!

b) it was two years ago today that i moved down to the twin cities. that day saw a record temp - 81! today it was 28 when i got to work.

c) it's been continually grey since sunday. grey wet cold slop. it makes me want to sleep/eat all the time.

d) i need to exercise. eat better. the chipotle we had for dinner last night does not factor into that.

e) the cake topper i ordered should be arriving today or tomorrow!

f) i got an RSVP with no name. but these people would like to eat tangerine glazed chicken.


more later. birthday cards await!

1 comment:

carrster said...

Oh I LOVED getting the nameless RSVP cards. Doh! I actually numbered all mine subtly in light pencil so I would know who's was who's if I didn't get a name! Lotta help that is for you now....doh!