Wednesday, March 11, 2009

88. With This Ring....

i've had many emotions in regards to the wedding. disbelief. stress. excitement. and now....


nervousness...


so far all of my focus has been on the reception and honeymoon. sure - i've thought about the ceremony but now i'm really thinking about the ceremony. about vows. i looked online at some examples and they all seem a bit - processed. but i don't think i'd be good at (nor does chris want to) writing our own.


i just want the ceremony to be short and sweet. meaningful but not a lot of pagentry.


i'm also having nervous/guilt twitches about involving others in the wedding. people have asked to help me on numerous occasions but i either don't know what i need help with or feel guilty asking for/accepting it. strange? i don't know.


i just have a sloshy yuck ball in the pit of my tummy right now....


[whimper....]

1 comment:

Storyteller said...

Hey! All will go well, I know it! If people have asked to help you...they want to. And it will make your day easier if there are others there to help you. Accepting help can be hard! Good luck, and (ha!) if you need help with anything, holla, I'm good at getting things done that people don't want to do. BUT, of course not my own things that I don't want to do. :)