Saturday, July 26, 2008

27.Golden

we joined a gym!


after checking out a few establishments we decided on Gold's Gym. i was really impressed with their staff, the equipment, the class options (super excited to do yoga and pilates) - they also have a private section for woman only! that was a huge plus for me - it's just more comfortable for me. it's right off the woman's locker room and the equipment is really nice! the locker rooms were also a bonus - no mass row of showers - very private. chris was impressed with the pool - he's missed it since we moved from our last place that had one.


so yeah - we are going to get rid of that "happy/nesting" fat that we accumulated after we started dating!


and now we're going to enjoy a relaxing evening at home (chris is on squad). make some dinner. watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, research our honeymoon to Greece...etc....

3 comments:

Molly said...

:)

Don't forget to post on The Countdown! I'm laying the smack down on regular postings. :) Grr.

xo

KeLL said...

Gyms are awesome! I miss belonging to one.
Stay motivated and keep going!

carrster said...

Cool! I'm sure you'll kick ass!!

I should join a gym...that baby weight isn't going ANYWHERE. Maybe your wedding can be my motivator!