Friday, July 4, 2008

11. I Can't Sleep....

i have a week day off. i long for these days - when i can sleep in. instead i find myself up at 6am...and having nightmares about my wedding dress!


i have that pit of regret feeling in my stomach. not about buying the dress (so calm down mom - cause i can see the look of panic on your face from here!). i love my dress. the only thing i regret is not trying on more. i would have still bought the same dress but it's just that i was really getting into the whole fun of it all and i just wish i had tried on more - especially while my mom was down. i mean - you only get to do this once in your life....


it'll pass. it comes and goes. i just wish it would pass now so i could fall back asleep!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I never tried on one wedding dress. Nary a one.

carrster said...

You know, I don't think it matters HOW MANY dresses you tried on - you still would have the feeling of "dang, only once...I should've tried on more" - love your dress and move on to the NEXT "I wish I could..." move...which is wear your dress for longer & more than one day...

:)

Virginia said...

No more nightmares about the dress...it's perfect! Think, I'm so lucky to have found the perfect dress in such a short time. No worries about if it will be here in time for the wedding! :)