Thursday, July 10, 2008

17. An Explanation

so my blog yesterday may have left a few of you wondering just what the heck was going on....


i got a call from my mom yesterday after work informing me that my dad had suffered a heart attack and was being flown from the canadian resort he was visiting back to duluth. this of course set me into a panic - i won't divulge his medical history on the web but suffice it to say this was not his first (or second) heart attack.


luckily chris was home last night and so i had someone to pass the time with while awaiting another phone call from my mom. when she finally called she assured me that he was okay and they would performing a series of tests on him today (which they'll actually be doing tomorrow i found out).


in the meantime....we wait. i don't even really know what to say. i worry about my parents health constantly and getting a phone call like that.....


i'll keep you posted. no more cryptic blogs...i promise.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your father is in my thoughts. xo

Test said...

keeping your dad in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope he's okay.

Kari said...

Hang in there. You're all in my thoughts.