Thursday, August 21, 2008

40. why? Why? WHY?


why is it so freaking impossible for me to find someone who is able to cut my bangs? why?


last time i got them done i went to trade secret and i loved them. beautiful. i went tonight and was happily suprised to see that it was the same lady! yay! everything was looking a-okay but then it started to go a little long. i think i chatted her up a bit too much and she just kept merrily cutting away - despite the fact that when done i looked like amelie's ugly cousin. i like my bangs at my eyebrows....not an inch above them! whimper......


hopefully my appointment at JUUT in a few weeks goes better. if so i'll just continue to go there - they give free inbetween cut bang trims :)


and perhaps the next time i get a really good bang trim i'll remember to take a picture so that i can bring it with from then on....

No comments: