Wednesday, August 6, 2008

34. and so it begins.....

i had my first wedding dream the other night (ala the showing up for a final only to realize you haven't gone to a single class the entire semester).


chris and i were all dressed up and in the mall....barefoot! we were a half hour late to our own wedding and realized we had forgotten to buy shoes! then it was just me and i was still running late with no one to help me with my make-up. no one had any brown eyeshadow. finally my mother said she found some and put it on me but when i looked in the mirror i had massive teal circles around my eyes!


oy.


i'm not really stressed persay but i do realize i need to get the ball moving here. i have a ton of great ideas but haven't organized them any logical way.....

3 comments:

carrster said...

I will make sure you have no green circles around your eyes!!!

Scary huh!!! Yikes!

Let me know if there's anything you want me to help you with!

KeLL said...

Start with the basics: location, dress, colors, theme. Everything centers around those things.

Let me know if you need help!

Molly said...

Hang in there, dahling. To answer your question earlier, yes, I would be up for a bridal prep get together. :) I wish I had saved my wedding planner I didn't use, but I donated it. Rats. xo