Wednesday, April 1, 2009

108. Missing: Sun

my posts have had a rather negative tone to them lately....i apologize.


i blame the following.

weather. one wet cloudy day is fine. but days upon days upon days upon days is just too much! i can't handle it! it makes me grumpy and pissy and sad.....

the complete lack of anything to do at my job. they've had two years to develop my position and i do less work than when i started! i'd love to find a new one but the chances of doing that are pretty slim. in the meantime i can only pray that times speeds by more quickly why i'm here.

headaches. i am so fucking sick to god of cluster headaches. i wasn't even going to bring it up but i'm getting one - just in the few seconds it's taken me to type this post! that makes 4 in the past week! i need to go to the doctor and get pain pills that i can take without then having to take a nap. i loved that - the doctor gave me pills for migranes (despite the fact that i do not have migranes) and then said they only worked if i layed down. so when i get a headache at a quarter to 2 at work i'm supposed to do what?


i promise to make an attempt to be more positive. an attempt. the weather forcast is looking bleak so this streak might continue for a few more days....if it bugs you go here

3 comments:

myself said...

Oh. I so get the headaches...I get the migraine version myself....shoot me....when there's a low pressure system, it's hell.

What did the doc give you?

michelle said...

imatrex. he insisted i had migranes but i know i have cluster headaches.

regardless i'm out of the pills so it's just been torture!

myself said...

I could be wrong, but don't they treat clusters like migraines? up here in Canada, the migraine association also deals with clusters...

Imatrex didn't work for me, but if it works for you, WONDERFUL! All pills are different, I use a relative of Imatrex...Zomig, but only when really bad...you know the cost of this stuff...