Wednesday, December 17, 2008

70. oh darling...


...please believe me...


gosh i love the beatles. love them. listening to them right now. been awhile since i rocked out to some music. did my little chair dance. wrote a bitchy blog.* oh wait.....


work has been okay lately. still not challanged. but still employed which considering the state of things right now is nothing to turn my nose up at. but today i did.


don't get me wrong. there are days when i love the fact that i get paid to crochet and knit all day. today was one of those days. but i didn't love it. instead i had this awful mind numbiness take over my brain. that kind that makes you crabby about pretty much everything. that was me today.


blah.....


i got home. threw my bags and coat and the floor. felt like i wanted to scream at something. someone. anything. instead i checked my e-mail (our internet has been down since friday night and just started working again today!). i got a lovely comment from my carrie in regards to my previous post. that made me smile and brightened my mood a bit.


then i went over and read dolce's blog. she had a lovely post about her husband that made me sit back and realize that chris was just like that. it made me smile. it also made me realize that there was no reason for the funky shit of a mood i was in. it made me appreciate him all over again. when he came out of the other room (where i think he had been hiding from me and my mood) i told him i was sorry for being such a turd. i love that man. a ton.


after that i continued reading her blog and realized she gave me an award for my blog. :) never had one of those. it made my day. i think she was one of the first non-real-life-friends to comment on my blog and i've been hooked on hers ever since. so thanks dolce! you are fabulous :)


and now i'm off to spend some time with that hunk of a man i'm engaged to! i had more to post but i'll save that for another time :)


*it's been brought to my attention (on more than one occasion and mostly by my mother) that i should watch what i'm blogging about. watch my language. yet she didn't mind (and in fact liked) the one blog i wrote that i deleted out of worry of offending her. hmm.....


1 comment:

KeLL said...

Congratulations on the blog award. That's fun. I didn't know there was such a thing