Friday, December 5, 2008

69. Pajama Party


reasons to have a theme wedding. more specifically - a pajama party themed wedding.



1. let's face it. you're not going to lose that weight before the wedding. you will end up having six boobs in your dress unless a miracle occurs and they are able to 'let the dress out' enough to fit your fat self.

2. wearing pajamas for your wedding would be way more comfortable. if it were just you it might be awkward - that's why you theme the whole wedding around your comfort.

3. how were you supposed to know that the fucking chinese new year would affect when your dresses would be made. you knew you were supposed to order them soon but 4 days from now! who has the time for that? and your bridesmaids probably won't be happy about shelling out the dough on such short notice. instead of becoming bridezilla you've become the un-bride. the bride-to-be who does notta in preparation for her big day.

4. you've always wanted to throw a theme party. mainly a halloween costume party but may is hardly the time for that. well...unless you wanted to be completely wacky...and i suppose theming your wedding after a pj party is not entirely normal. even google had not results when you typed it in.

5. your mom thinks it's a cool idea. just so long as you wear that dress she bought you for at least the ceremony. (must buy black veil to cover up back fat)


seriously though folks. i'm lost here. i know i'm not great with planning. hell - if i were then i'd be thin and healthy and have a more fulfilling job. but instead i'm fat and sit on my ass all day long. so this wedding planning business isn't going to well.

a theme wedding is sounding so much easier right now. maybe not a pj party. any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and I was inspired and impressed with your posts and writing.

I have a blog here in Southern California at San Diego and I try to look for new friends who will visit and comment.

I think you may appreciate my different labels and music videos that I use for my posts.

I also install my art, as it is my High Art blog, however, I have an international audience and you could really meet some of the neatest people through my blog.

I hope to hear from you soon and take care... :)

Molly said...

Hi, I didn't read your blog, but I want you to come and visit mine.

Also: I wear PJs ALL THE TIME. So if I can wear them out in public, without Ryan shaming me, I'm all for it.

And our friends are doing the Halloween thing next year. Woo hoo!

And you are going to be ADORABLE on your wedding day. So there too.

Molly said...

Oh my goodness, I forgot your date and somehow thought it would be, like, in February or something. You SO have lots of time left!

carrster said...

How are you today? Any better? Relax. Things will be fine. You'll be fine - the dress will be fine. Everything will work out. This is the part of wedding planning that no one talks about (much like the part about having a new baby when you go COMPLETELY insane)....things will work out how they should. You will be beautiful, surrounded by people who love you and wish you the best.

I for not ONE moment believe that you will have six boobs.