Monday, December 1, 2008

65. What have I been doing?


good question. wish i had an answer.


oh wait. i do. getting fat. the kind of fat where you can feel your belly jiggle when you shouldn't feel your belly jiggle. the kind of fat that makes you wish sweatpants were acceptable attire for the work place. the kind of fat that despite making me feel like complete and utter shit anchors me to my couch.


would someone like to feed me? as in the way your pets get fed. only a certain amount in the morning and a certain amount in the evening. basic nutrients - nothing fancy. no ability to snack. i'd also like someone to volunteer as a drill sergeant. make me work out. make me. please.


at the rate i'm going my wedding dress is going to be displayed on a mannequin as it will impossible for me to fit into without looking like a whale. that is if chris still feels like marrying someone who is a foot shorter but is going to weigh more than him soon.


depressing.


on to other things......


i knocked a stone out of my engagement ring! luckily i was able to find it - such a tiny stone buried in our shaggy bathroom rug! it should be back on my finger again by friday.


i've been getting massively insane headaches that make me want to chop off my head. i've also discovered that imatrex may as well be a sugar cube for the amount of relief it brings me.


humidifiers for adults are incredibly boring. beige. so i bought the one intended for kids - it's a red dragon :)


i bought the humidifier in hopes that it will relieve my eye problem. since friday my eyes have been so painfully dry that having them open fully hurts. eye drops make it worse as they burn my eyes and turn them red.


i could power a car i'm so fucking full of gas. sorry if that is too much information. but seriously. what is wrong with me? no major changes in diet - just full of gas. stress? it's embarrassing. and i just shared it with the world luckily only a few people read this.....


hmmm. perhaps bloated gassiness is related to such a high weight number. fingers crossed. gas easier to get rid of then fat. but i still must get rid of lots of fat. not to be thin but to be healthy.


i think i've figured out what i want to do for our wedding invitations. now if i could just remember to order the supplies!


speaking of the wedding. not that anyone has to bring a gift but...the plates we registered for (at macy's are more than 50% off right now!)


tomorrow chris turns 36! he's in duluth right now which gave me plenty of time to make his cake and wrap his gifts :) (hmmmm....licking the cake batter bowl was probably not good way to lose weight)


chris and i are merging. we are now on the same health insurance. car insurance. renters insurance. we also decided to drop our cable. realized we were becoming mindless drones and also that cable was a major distraction from other things we should be doing - uhhh...like...working out for instance.


we signed up for netflix. probably not going to be good in the distraction area. ah well. tomorrow we should be getting a documentary about the south pole. sex and the city season one and the sopranos season one (i've seen all be the last season and so help me god if anyone ruins it for me.....)


despite vowing to make christmas gifts this year we've instead bought a lot. guess i'll sell those 150 coasters i made......


i'm currently in the process of making five different knitted/crocheted projects. hopefully they get done soon.


it's now 10:53 and i really should be going to bed if i have any hope of getting my larded self out of bed in the morning and on the treadmill before work! i'm hoping my little dragon helps my eye problem and therefore allows a better nights sleep!

4 comments:

carrster said...

Cute picture of you, btw...

Well, chica, if you were here maybe we could be good motivators for each other to get out every day or to exercise as much as possible. I have a serious motivation probblem too - but my crutch is the internet, a house in chaos (oh I hope the floor gets finished soon) and I don't know what else. No sleep? That might be it.

I miss you.

I saw your fiance today!

Peg Leg Pirate said...

You need to cheer up! Be happy! Things that are depressing now will work themselves out in time.

michelle said...

carrie - thanks :) i miss you too! chris's interview went really really well today so who knows - may be back up there sooner than you think :)

peg leg - i am happy, despite tone of post. i know everything will work out in the end - it always does :)
(p.s. you're blog is private :()

Molly said...

Hyperbole or not, sell your coasters on etsy. :)