Friday, May 1, 2009

122. AGAIN!

i have another massive fucking headache. i want to rip the whole left side of my fucking head off.

i don't know what it is. i read symptoms for different headaches and it's not a migrane. it feels like a cluster headache but those are only suppsed to last about an hour - not 48!

i've taken 4 of my new headache meds so far. nothing. notta. great help those are.

i'm going to scream. i cannot stand this pain.

perhaps i should go into urgent care tomorrow. make them give something stronger. something that actually relieves pain. what a concept - a pain reliever that takes away your pain.....hmph....

why me?

3 comments:

Molly said...

I'm sure you have, but your doctors aren't able to do anything for you?? Headaches are the worst... I had my first "worst" (migraine?) headache in the middle of the night not too long ago... woke up at something like four or five in the morning, stumbled out to the car to get advil from Ryan's first aid kit. Now, the past few days he has had headaches... have to keep pinning the dogs to the ground to keep them from noisy wrestling. :)

Here's hoping tomorrow is better!

xo

carrster said...

How did your headache turnout?? I hope that you got it GONE!!!

BTW, 5 DAYS TIL YOUR WEDDING!!

Molly said...

I heard someone's getting married tomorrow.... EEEEE!