Friday, January 16, 2009

72. AH!

i'm pissed.


i have so much i want to blog about - like the fact that i'm getting married very soon! i have lots and lots of pictures that i want to post! but i can't do any of it becuase our internet connection is just crap.


i finally gave up on getting any pictures uploaded and just blogged. i spent 40 minutes blogging. i went to hit publish and it deleted the whole thing and saying i had a problem with my internet connection. wtf?


comcast claims it's not them but that is just bullshit. and i'm sick of fucking paying for a service that we're not getting!


so....if anyone actually still checks my blog. i want to blog. i have lots of things to blog about. but i can't. right now i'm on my work computer again but i don't like signing into my account here becuase the system here is just complete and utter crap and i don't think it's very secure. AH!


so. hopefully soon i'll be able to blog about everything that has been happening. i'd also like to update our wedding website but unfortunately the thought of even using my computer (here or at home) just gives me a massive headache to even think about. Hmph.

6 comments:

Storyteller said...

Michelle! I do check your blog but only when you post something because it shows up in my blog list. I'm curious what is going on in your world! Do you know libraries have free wifi, just in case you have a laptop. That has saved me when my internet crapped out!

Molly said...

Yes, libraries = free internet. I used it for a while too when Chris promoted it. :) Can you believe I hadn't been to the library since I was a little kid until Chris showed me the beauty of FREE INTERNET and FREE MOVIES? (and free books, but I like to buy books)

The internet at my in-laws' can be very very frustrating too, which is why I'm going to just leave my laptop at home this weekend. No point in pulling my hair out. I can't imagine what it would be like on a permanent basis.

Maybe you could copy and paste your blogs into a word document in case you get that error message again?

carrster said...

Ah Michelle - i check every day - so yup - we're still here. I'm sorry that you're having such problems with your internet. That can be SO FRUSTRATING. Could you get a wireless card and mooch off of someone in your building? heh....not Ithat I would suggest stealing internet but.....

Drop me an email any time to vent!!

KeLL said...

Michelle, I've missed your blogging! I was wondering why you weren't posting as much as you used to.I hope the problem gets figured out. I know it's extremely frustrating!

carrster said...

Only 100 DAYS UNTIL YOUR WEDDING - whohoooooooo!!!

KeLL said...

Holy Crap! Your wedding is less than 100 days away! It's coming so fast!!!