Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6. Amazing


a baby. kelly had a baby.

i've had a few friends give birth within the past year yet it still never ceases to amaze me. the fact that our bodies can grow these tiny little beings inside them. you can explain the ins and outs to me all you want but it will never cease to astound me. it's absolutely amazing!

i went to see her last night. the baby is beautiful. kelly looked beautiful. i wanted to say more - but i was just in so much awe that i'm sure what i did say wasn't at all what i intended.

that's pretty much all i got right now. my brain has just been filled with amazingness.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey, I didn't realize you were numbering your posts too. :)

Yes, isn't the whole thing amazing? I still can't believe I watched a baby enter the world... I know Kelly will agree: that day feels so surreal, like a dream to me. It was just phenomenal, and I keep using that word (just like Kelly used "pressure" to describe everything after the epidural), but that's all I can say.

Wow.

michelle said...

i just started numbering them. i want to be just like you molly :) hope you dont mind!

can't wait to see you again on saturday!